Android App Builder is a software that creates native apps for Android. You will have your Android app without writing a single line of code. Also you don’t need to open Android Studio. Android App Builder works like a team for you. It writes the new classes, activities, scales the icons, creates key stores, etc. You can do all of the following operations with Android App Builder.
- Generate your ready to run project.
- Test your new application on emulator or a real device.
- Generate signed APK or App Bundle to publish.
It has the perfect concept both for those without programming skills and for Android developers.
IF YOU DON’T HAVE PROGRAMMING SKILLS
Android App Builder is a self documented and easy-to-use software with graphical user interface. You can create your Android app in minutes. It is currently supporting twelve sections: WordPress, Webview, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Flickr, Tumblr, Contact Form, Offline Page, WordPress Page, Link to URL
You can add, edit or re-order these sections according to the needs of your project. When you are ready, Android App Builder will create a ready-to-run project that contains the necessary source files for you. You will have an app that you can publish to the Play Store without writing a single line of code.
IF YOU ARE AN ANDROID DEVELOPER
Android App Builder uses the same build system (Gradle) as Android Studio. Thus, projects that created by Android App Builder can be opened directly by Android Studio. So, you can fully customize it before publish or you can also use it as a starter template for your new project.
- Add the sections you need. (WordPress, Webview, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Flickr, Tumblr, Contact Form, Offline Page, WordPress Page, Link to URL)
- Generate your project with one click.
- If you want, test your app on emulator or a real device.
- If you ready, create your Signed APK or App Bundle with one click.
That’s it. You are ready to publish.
- Installer for Windows (170MB)
- Installer for MacOS X (207MB)
- Document (Installation and Tutorial)
- Android App Builder works on both Windows and Mac systems. The following versions are supported :
- Intel-based Mac running Mac OS X 10.8.3 or newer.
- Windows 10 (8u51 and above)
- Windows 8.x (Desktop)
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Android Studio 3.5 or newer. It’s free and downloadable from https://developer.android.com/studio
- Unlimited Apps – Buy once then create unlimited number of Android apps.
- Generate signed App Bundle.
- Generate signed APK.
- Install to emulator or device for testing.
- Full compatibility with Android Studio 3.6.
- AdMob Support – Show banner and interstitial advertisements. You can set how often interstitial ads are shown.
- OneSignal Support – Send notifications to users.
- Notification deep linking. Once your notification is clicked, open the desired URL in a web view section of your mobile app.
- Customizable splash screen.
- Customizable Error & No Internet Dialog
- ‘Rate This App’ menu option.
- Swipe down to refresh.
- Loading indicator.
- Share – Your users can share your content.
- Material Palette – Select the desired colors from the material palette.
- Ready for translation – The generated code uses string resources, not hard-coded strings.
- Change the launcher icon
- Change the package name
- Change the app name
- Change the version name and version code.
- Used infinity scroll in lists
- Used only free and open source third party libraries.